Tuesday 10 March 2015

Winner Down By The Sea

It's time to announce a winner again!


Hooray!

Thank you to everyone who entered this time some lovely creations to inspire everyone

Our Down By The Sea winner is:



Such a beautifully delicate card, it caught the eye of all the design team

Congratulations from the DT!!

Please contact Jannie for your prize and your winner Blinkie too!!!  


And the runners up are:









 



 

Congratulations from the DT  and please contact Jannie for your Runners Up Blinkies!!!


Don't forget you still have time to enter our current 2 challenges which are
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting my card as the winner for the Down by the Sea Challenge. I am unable to contact Jannie....I get an error message that says "there is no email connected to this link". You may contact me at: bspinks913@hotmail.com
    Again thank you for choosing my card....I am deeply humbled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as one of your runners up DT, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge DT. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It`s a big pleasure for me :)

    ReplyDelete