Tuesday 3 March 2015

Green with envy

 
After seeing the beautiful creations our DT have made this time??
Please join us in this amazing color challenge!
 
Please use monochromatic green
(shades of green with white or cream or black)
********************************
To enter  this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
 
 Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!
 
********************************  
Our sponsor this week is:
 
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/
 
Prize will be 3 digis of choice to the winner!!
******************************** 
 
Now let's see what our amazing DT have made this week:
 
 
 
Xcut Woodland Shadow Box dies
Xcut English Countryside Borders dies
Joanna Sheen rabbit dies
 
Lisbeth

cardstock AC
designer paper bobunny
digi Whimpsy
Dies Joy crafts
stamens of boekenvoordeel
 

Jannie


I have made a Tic Tac Holder in St. Patricks style.
I made a box with the Envelope Punch Board
Then I Cuttlebugged the Easter Egg by My Creative Time
The wings are made with one of the Mustaches by My Creative Time
His hat and the four leaf clover are from the I'm a lucky girl stamp set by My Creative Time
His beak and feet are punches (sorry they are Yellow)

I used a die from Lil' inker Designs called "On the Diagonal"with my Bigshot
and the sentiment is Paper Smooches.
 
 
Stampin' Up! Bitty Banner Framelit Die for sentiment

Diana
 

 

 Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Hearts die sets for the leaves, Memory Box 'Chloe Stem' for the stalk and Stampin' Up's 'Square Lattice' embossing folder on the white background.
 I also used five different shades of green card stock




12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your yummy projects everyone.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that one DT used yellow so I was wanting to know if it is ok to use Yellow/Gold? You can answer here & I'll ck back. I also do not see the Linky.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it is really really small that is ok!

      Delete
    2. Ok. thank you for response. I'll be posting the card Wed that has heated gold embossing for the sentiment and a gold thing on the sentiment tag. You can tell me after I post if acceptable or not.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
    3. Entered. Please let me know if acceptable w/ the gold.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, you guys ROCKED this challenge!!! I can't wait to get my computer back, I'm missing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration cards.
    Mr. Linky seems to be missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are absolutely stunning creations by all x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr Linky was green with envy too and was hiding! But we found him and he is up and running!
    So sorry for this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT Creations! Love all the designs! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations from the DT and another super challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kimbo,
    I do not know English and embossing I understood as any kind of embossing, instead of cutting: - (((
    I understand that I do not meet the requirements, sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete